Surat Lamaran Kerja

Template surat lamaran kerjaku
Dear Mr/Mrs,
[sumber berita] has informed me that [nama perusahaan] is looking forsomeone in [posisi yang dilamar] position. I wish to apply for the position. I am [usia] years old and graduated from [almamater] majoring in [jurusan]. Details of my qualification is attached in this email address in my CV.
[penjelasan singkat karir].In addition, I’ like to attach the following attachments :- my resume / CV (pdf format)
[skill yang sesuai dengan pekerjaan yang dilamar]. I believe that my enclosed resume will demonstrate that I have the characteristics and experiences you seek.
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss these and other qualifications with you. If you are interested, please contact me at [no hp] or feel free to send an e-mail to me.
Awaiting for your favourable response,
Best regards,
Anthony FajriTelp : [no hp]Email : [email]

Comments

Anonymous said…
Terima kasih atas informasi menarik
Anonymous said…
Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the fall publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=windows live mail backup 2.5d ?
I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you use the dreary methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

Popular Posts